Verified vendor solutions.
The following systems have been verified as meeting specifications by the Association members. SIKLU PTMP 1 Gbps Siklu MultihaulRead more.
WISPAU responses to Draft allocation instrument 3.6 GHz and proposal to refarm 5.6 Ghz weather radar spectrum
ACMA-Response Paper Draft allocation Instrument 3.6GHz.pdf ACMA-Response 5.6 Ghz re-alocation.pdfRead more.
Questions on notice and responses.
A comprehensive list of questions to the ACMA from our Senate. Q0104.pdf This was submitted on the 17 April 2018Read more.
WISPAU Formal Response to ACMA 3.6Ghz Regional spectrum selloff.
The Wireless Internet Service Providers Association of Australia, (WiSP-AU – www.wispau.org) appreciates the opportunity to respond to the ACMA requestRead more.
Press Release Government moves to ‘blackout the bush’ with 3.6 gigahertz spectrum fire sale
Wireless Internet Service Provider Association of Australia Government moves to ‘blackout the bush’ with 3.6 gigahertz spectrum fire sale NovemberRead more.
Government $1.9b sell-off may ignite digital bush “blackout”
The following story was published online in “The Land” on 24 Nov 2017. The Minister’s advisors have commented onRead more.
What does “Blackout the Bush” mean?
1. The ACMA is asking the Minister to terminate all existing 3.6Ghz licenses in Regional Australia, without compensation to theRead more.
- To provide broad-based representation of the Australian Wireless ISP industry, both nationally and internationally.
- To enable the direction, measuring and reporting of overall industry strategies for consumer, government and industry stakeholders
- To broaden public understanding and enhance public regard and confidence in the Wireless ISP Industry.
- To provide a forum for members on technical and regulatory issues pertaining to the provision of complex wireless internet systems.