The General Meeting of the Association will be held on line through our conference portal on
Wed 17 Januaryr 2018 – 12:00 AESDT (GMT+11)
WA: 9:00 AM (GMT+8)
SA/NT: 11:30 AM(GMT+10:30)
Qld 11:00 AM(GMT+10)
Tas/Vic/NSW 12:00 AM (GMT+11)
South Africa 3AM (GMT+2)
Members login is at the bottom of the page.
- General meeting 17 January 2018 at 12AM AESDT
- General meeting 29 November 2017 at 12AM AESDT
- General meeting 25 October 2017 at 12AM AEST
- General meeting 20 September 2017 at 11AM AEST
- General meeting 23 august 2017 at 11AM AEST
- General meeting 26 July 2017 at 11AM AEST
- General meeting 21 June 2017 at 11AM AEST
- General meeting 17 May 2017 at 11AM AEST
- General meeting 19 April 2017 at 11AM AEST
- AGM 15 March 2017
- Completed -Notice of Meeting Wednesday 11AM AESDT 8th February 2017
Speakers: Representatives from the Department of Communications and the ACCC.
Subject: New legislative initiatives.
- Completed – A general meeting at 11am AESDT on Wednesday 7 December 2016. Finalisation of the 3.6Ghz response. Lead by Dainen Keogh. Special guest Alex Phillips, CEO and General Manager, RBNS.net, WISPA President (2015-2017)
- Completed – A special meeting at 11am on Wednesday 9 November 2016. The ACMA has been invited to speak on issues related to the proposed refarming of the 3.6/1.5 Ghz spectrum. The ACMA speakers are David Goggin and Bridget Kerans
- Completed – General Meeting 11AM AEDST Monday 7 November 2016